If you haven’t tried a glass dildo you might be wondering what the appeal is. Take a look at our top tips to find out why glass dildos are becoming increasingly popular.
- They can last forever so provide great value
- They are easy to clean, chemical resistant and odour resistant
- The sensations from glass, its weight and its varying shapes are unlike any other toy experience
- Glass enhances orgasms due to their rigidity
- Glass cannot be surpassed for G-Spot play
- Glass Dildos can be warmed or cooled for a variety of sensations
- They are visually stimulating, artful even. You don’t need to hide your Glass toys as you might your other naughty bits. Some people actually display them
Absolutely, they are very strong, very easy to keep clean, and will outlast, outperform, and outsatisfy any other form of dildo you can find.
Don’t be afraid to buy one because you think it might break. All of the dildos we sell are incredibly durable and are made from toughened glass to ensure they’re completely safe.
Glass dildos are incredibly solid and really give something for your pelvic floor muscles to grip around. The heavier weight encourages your body to clench around the toy, helping to improve the intensity of your resulting climax, regardless of whether you use it vaginally or anally.
What about sensitivities and allergies?
This is another area where Glass Dildos leave all other toys standing. Because they are not porous they are easy to clean and are hypoallergenic, totally safe for people with allergies or sensitivities to just about anything. They are, in fact, recommended by doctors for just this reason.
Do I need to use Lubricant?
The polished surface of glass is smoother than latex, ABS plastic and silicone, meaning there’s a lot less friction. This lack of friction makes glass dildos easier to insert, requiring less lubricant. View our lubricant range here.
How should I clean my glass dildo?
They’re the easiest sex toys to keep clean. You can even pop it in the dishwasher, take it into the shower or just do it alongside your regular washing up. The completely non-porous surface doesn’t harbour bacteria and the tough surface won’t easily scratch.
Can I warm or cool glass dildos?
You can heat up and cool down glass dildos to offer different sensations. The best way to cool them is to pop it in the fridge for half an hour. To warm one up, place it in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes and let it cool to your desired temperature before use.